In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to write a document-based question essay. Data base question essays evaluates student ability to formulate and support an answer of documentary evidence. Each document based question is broken into 2 parts: short answer and essay. The short answer assess student ability to analyze student documents individually. The essay assess the student ability to synthesize and create an essay based on an assortment of documents. The essay should contain an introduction, body paragraphs answering the task and a conclusion. Do not copy documents. Never use the words I, you, me and us. Site the document with the use of parentheses. This video will benefit those student viewers who are expected to write a document based question essay, and would like to learn how to write it to be prepared and do well on the assignment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades