This is a tutorial segment of basic steps of hand writing. Mary Dixon is the instructor for this tutorial segment. First you should keep in mind that you should keep the pencil with correct positioning. Assure that you have a comfortable grip on it. For proper positioning of your pencil, you should use three fingers. The first finger represents the third or long finger of your hand. The second one is the thumb and no. 3 is your index finger or second finger that is held on the top of the pencil for proper gripping. So, keep your fingers loose and slightly bent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades