In this video, we learn how to write in cursive. When you are writing in cursive, you will want the angles of your letters to flow together so you can connect one letter to the next without stopping your pen or pencil. The capital letters and lower-case letters will all look different from one another. Practice writing out each of the betters with their upper and lower-case to get a feel for how to write them out correctly. Once finished, start to write easy and simple small words and make sure to write them so they connect together and easily flow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades