In this how-to video, you will learn how to properly study for a test or for homework. The author offers a few great tips. You should avoid cramming and study well before the test date. Make a list of everything that is going to be on the test. Memorize facts and formulas. Make up questions that you think are going to be on the test. Take all the school tools you need in order to complete the test. Lastly, if you prepare well, you will have a great chance of doing well. You should try to study in the same place as much as possible with no window views. Make sure there is good lighting and fresh air. Try and avoid any distractions such as the television or phone. Make sure the desk is uncluttered. You should study when most alert and study around the same time of day. Try not to memorize everything in one day. Do not procrastinate! Work with a friend or in a study group. Stick with your designed schedule and be in control! Skim the text first before reading more thoroughly. Sort the information and pay attention to any diagrams. Test yourself. By viewing this video, you will be able to study more efficiently and be more prepared for that test or midterm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades