This step-by-step video demonstrates how to properly and safely remove your hair replacement system. You will need spray or dab on adhesive remover, toilet paper, and isopropyl alcohol. These tools should help you remove your hair effectively.
A safe and easy way for removing your hair piece, hair system or whatever you want to call it
There are different ways to remove a hair replacement system. This video explains an easy process that should work well with most extended wear bonds.
The hair system shown in this video is attached using Proflex hairpiece tape on a full lace hair system but the instructions should work well with most extended wear attachment tapes and glues. If you would like more information go to HairDirect.com
Your hair direct products and items shown in this video:
Spray or dab-on bottle of adhesive remover
Toilet paper or makeup pads
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades