Shelley Lovett with Child Care Land demonstrates how to make your own classroom pointer sticks. You can use pointer sticks as a prompt to help enhance learning in your classroom. You can make the pointers in accordance with holiday seasons. To make a pointer, you will need a 12-inch wooden dowel, an unfinished wooden shape, paint and accessories for decoration. First, paint your dowel and wood topper in your desired color. Next, using a hot glue gun, glue the shape to the dowel. Apply embellishments to the wooden shape to dress it up and make it festive. Pointer stick props help to engage children in the learning process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades