This short video clip shows seven demonstrations of Isaac Newton's first law of motion– the law of inertia. Newton's law of inertia states that objects moving at constant velocity will continue moving at constant velocity, unless acted upon by an outside unbalanced force. Six of these demonstrations (excluding number six) are from Tik Liem's book Invitations to Science Inquiry.
So, if you're a teacher, have your science students try out some of these experiments to educate them on how Newton's law of inertia works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades